I am launching Happy Crazy Fun with a YouTube video about creative stocking stuffer ideas!
I had fun gathering items for this video from some of my favorite stores, including Michaels, CostPlus World Market, Ten Thousand Villages, and, of course, Target!
Thanks for watching! Feel free to share my video on Facebook to spread the word. And, please leave a comment to let me know what kind of videos you would be interested to watch in the future!
Here is a list of the items that I showcased with links to where you can purchase most of them:
- Laser Cut Square Frame from Michaels
- Journal from TJ Maxx
- Glow Bracelets from Michaels
- Pop Rocks from The Dollar Store
- Crafting Tape by Recollections from Michaels
- Wooden Blockprint Paisley Stamp (This stamp is similar to the stamp featured in the video.)
- Strength Stone Paperweight from Ten Thousand Villages
- Pomegranate Raspberry E.O.S. Lip Balm from Target
- Zigzag Socks from Michaels (grab bins)
- Loc-A-Sok Sock Locks from Amazon
- Metal Giraffe Bust Wall Hook from World Market
- Sugared Plums Body Butter from Michaels (grab bins)
- Plaid Folk Art Extreme Glitter Paint from Jo-Ann’s
- Artist’s Loft(TM) Art for Everyone(TM) Postcards (Turkish design version)
- Artist’s Loft(TM) Fundamentals(TM) Watercolor Pencils
- Nail Files from Meijer (stocking stuffer bins)
- Paper Straws from Michaels
- Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy by Valentina Ramos Harper
- Ferrero Rocher from Target
- Duck Tape(R) Forest Friends
- Glow-in-the-Dark Ducklings(R) Mini Duck Tape(R)
- Jute Twine from Target (similar red and white baker’s twine)
- Castelbel Tile Fresh Pomelo Bar Soap from World Market
Happy gift-giving, everyone!